Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GAME GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Well Twitter, had to turn off my Email Notifications for top tweets and stories this morning. Too many of the tweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @SkanLakers played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Our 12th Annual @stanleysteemer Tired Teddy Toss is next Saturday, Dec. 10! Bring some new or gently used cuddly critt… : 4 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @SyrCougars played @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: fountain
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Last week I discussed how I was going to re-shot a photo I took from the World War II Memorial in Washington, DC back in 2008. Turns out the fence was still there as the reflection pool is currently drained … Continue reading