Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 5 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: pool
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading
The Disney Cruise Line does cater to families. There are lots of activities and excursions during each cruise families can enjoy together. Disney knew they would also have to cater to adults. Not only adult singles and couples but parents … Continue reading
Bookmarks for browsers is a wonderful concept. If you are like me you have hundreds of bookmarks in different categories and sub-categories. When I am out photographing, I come across many good opportunities at the wrong time. The lighting might … Continue reading
The last time I shared a photo of the historic Syracuse Savings Bank at Clinton Square it was during blue hour. This building is just as impressive during the golden hour. As much as I have shown you Clinton Square in … Continue reading