Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- While my house is not a good candidate for a solar roof, my driveway is in the perfect location for this. Alas, onl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Ah, death for $100, Alex. twitter.com/sharethefact/s… : 7 hours ago
- Settling in to watch Mickey and Minnie Mouse inside the Mickey Shorts Theatre in #disneyshollywoodstudios at #WDW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Too late, you already showed your true self earlier. Can't walk it back now, @SECNAV twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Wow...the gall of this guy who got a job because he gave Trump money. The aircraft carrier's namesake would have sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: pool
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading
The Disney Cruise Line does cater to families. There are lots of activities and excursions during each cruise families can enjoy together. Disney knew they would also have to cater to adults. Not only adult singles and couples but parents … Continue reading
Bookmarks for browsers is a wonderful concept. If you are like me you have hundreds of bookmarks in different categories and sub-categories. When I am out photographing, I come across many good opportunities at the wrong time. The lighting might … Continue reading
The last time I shared a photo of the historic Syracuse Savings Bank at Clinton Square it was during blue hour. This building is just as impressive during the golden hour. As much as I have shown you Clinton Square in … Continue reading