Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 4 Days. Cory Conacher (89), the Honey Badger, is back with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- I give to you the Backside of Water from Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 5 Days. Oleg Sosunov (76) is bringing his experience from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: disney dream
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
What a vacation with a wedding in the middle of it. Here are a few photos from the scrapbook. Let us start with the three down the left side from top to bottom: Enjoying a Konk Kooler on Castaway Cay with … Continue reading
The Disney Cruise Line does cater to families. There are lots of activities and excursions during each cruise families can enjoy together. Disney knew they would also have to cater to adults. Not only adult singles and couples but parents … Continue reading
I am not one to write up long trip reports. I usually use photos with long captions. Well, I was asked by a friend if I would do one. Get ready for a longer than normal post today. 🙂 Back … Continue reading