Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Countdown to @SyracuseCrunch 24th season has commenced. In 50 days we'll be back at it in @TheOncenter War Memorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- Could not be happier for @Dan_DUva who will be the 1st radio voice of the @GoldenKnights. Been a pleasure working w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 5 days ago
- Added some class to my @FordMustang #Ecoboost last night with the #WhiteMadnessGarage Auto Shifter Kit w/GB knob.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 5 days ago
- Can't see your face, @PLLeblond Many #SyrCrunch fans appreciate you and @TomSestito23 battling it out last season.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 days ago
- Never know what will show up at @Wegmans on 57 in Liverpool. #firetruck #ferrari #ss #elcamino #shelbymustang https://t.co/qGPrhUxu1a : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: monorail
This year, I decided to let others pick my best ten (10) photographs of 2016. Specifically, the people who follow me and/or view my photos on my flickr account based on the number of Favorites or Favs each got. I will … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
Wow! You all are going gangbusters on the Best of 2011 Assignment with over 20 submissions so far. There is still time to join in. Like some have done, I will be splitting up mine into two posts. This one … Continue reading
It is a something you have heard before: There are two photos for each scene. This normally refers to the orientation of the camera in either Landscape (horizontal) or Portrait (vertical). There is another method to getting two photos from … Continue reading