Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 1 Day. Goalie Eddie Pasquale (80) won 27 games for the Crunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Tell @USFWS it's time to get toxic agricultural pesticides out of national wildlife refuges — places set aside spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Have you got your ticket to the #SyrCrunch Home Opener this Saturday night? If you don't, give their offices a call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 2 Days. Daniel Walcott (85), the Human Bowling Ball, is back t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Seems like @Ford did their homework. However, I have found that many charging stations on a map tend to be broken o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: rear-sync
When I shared my Best Disney Photos of 2011 last November, I promised I would be telling you how I was able to light up the monorail. Today is the day! Enjoy! I have seen other photographers sharing photos of … Continue reading
Note from Scott: I am republishing this post from late November, 2010. I know information gets buried in blogs and wanted to bring this back up to the top for you all. Right about now I am still out … Continue reading
Wow! You all are going gangbusters on the Best of 2011 Assignment with over 20 submissions so far. There is still time to join in. Like some have done, I will be splitting up mine into two posts. This one … Continue reading
Here is my favorite Christmas song of all time. Done as a father and daughter duet which spans, not only time, but the heavens.