Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ha! Ha! I named my @FordMustang #MachE after the name of the flight computer in this film: Max. Disney is remakin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Live in the #Syracuse #NewYork area? Interested in #electricvehicles? Stop by to see #EVs on Saturday during the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Well done, Sir!! twitter.com/MoistenedTart/… : 6 hours ago
- Using an @ElectrifyAm charging station in #Syracuse #NewYork with a good choice of restaurants nearby. I choose Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @RFASports at @Bville_Bees fr. 9/9/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #baldwinsville #rome #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: rear-sync
When I shared my Best Disney Photos of 2011 last November, I promised I would be telling you how I was able to light up the monorail. Today is the day! Enjoy! I have seen other photographers sharing photos of … Continue reading
Note from Scott: I am republishing this post from late November, 2010. I know information gets buried in blogs and wanted to bring this back up to the top for you all. Right about now I am still out … Continue reading
Wow! You all are going gangbusters on the Best of 2011 Assignment with over 20 submissions so far. There is still time to join in. Like some have done, I will be splitting up mine into two posts. This one … Continue reading
Here is my favorite Christmas song of all time. Done as a father and daughter duet which spans, not only time, but the heavens.