Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @LCSDAthletics @LHSPoolPuck at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 12/4/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/8/18. #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Note the winner will be selected on Dec. 19th before the next Crunch home game so use the link to get your chances… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer showdown over shutdown: Darcy cartoon #trumpshutdown s.cleveland.com/GHMYsXL https://t.co/zNCXmjAs07 : 3 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: uwa
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Ever feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading