Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 4 hours ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- ICYMI View 391: Return of the #Oswego #Sunset #nature #photography @OswegoCountyNY @I_LOVE_NY @GreatLakesEcho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I just wrote a @theactionnet letter: Submit your comment -- no citizenship question on 2020 Census. Write one here: actionnetwork.org/letters/submit… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: uwa
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Every feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading