Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- I want my northern NY neighbors to do better. Opinion | How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- No one would mistake Erik Cernak for a snipper but he sure looked like one here. #TampCuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 20 hours ago
- (1 of 3) I have complained about how my @Ford dealership was having no luck in updating the software in my Job1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: guests
Ever feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading
Last week I discussed using guests, tourists if you will, as part of photos in crowded travel destinations. I know, many do not like to see other people in their vacation photos. You can take some of those photos and … Continue reading