Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I see a great opportunity for @awrestaurants here. They have the infrastructure for the drive-ins already, just ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 1 day ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: guests
Ever feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading
Last week I discussed using guests, tourists if you will, as part of photos in crowded travel destinations. I know, many do not like to see other people in their vacation photos. You can take some of those photos and … Continue reading