Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Have you got your ticket to the #SyrCrunch Home Opener this Saturday night? If you don't, give their offices a call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 2 Days. Daniel Walcott (85), the Human Bowling Ball, is back t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Seems like @Ford did their homework. However, I have found that many charging stations on a map tend to be broken o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Photographing the Central Cascade #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- 'I'm standing right here in the middle of climate change': How USDA is failing farmers politi.co/2VFWltK via @politico : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: sun
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading