Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 4 hours ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @wgwildcathockey and @SyrCougars for making it to the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: shade
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading