Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 7 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 15 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 1 day ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: shade
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading