Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After the 2nd period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey maintain a 1-0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After the 1st period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey have a 1/0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Wolf Mountain Nature Center Photography Session Review viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/22/wol… https://t.co/AZ6zMKkUG7 : 2 days ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: moss
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading