Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It is amazing what the @realDonaldTrump administration considers "essential" during the #TrumpShutdown twitter.com/RheaSuh/status… : 48 minutes ago
- The Good, The Bad, The #SyrCrunch lose 5-4 via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/17/1818… https://t.co/GW1rZrtc3o : 1 hour ago
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in @OlympicNP #travel #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2dahQQU : 1 hour ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: We’re hosting a Monday Matinee against the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Join us for a 1 p.m. puck drop at the War Mem… : 1 hour ago
- Pearly Everlasting #wildflowers on Hurricane Ridge in @OlympicNP #nature #washington #travel #landscape… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: moss
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading