Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 3 hours ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: Dream of a world where no wolf cowers on the edge of extinction. Goodnight, Zephyr 🌓 https://t.co/2QKAj7eImK : 14 hours ago
- RT @jheil: Now, explain the difference. twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 1 day ago
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: watkins glen
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the third year I was asked to produce this show so they must have liked the previous two shows. If you … Continue reading
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading
While I was at the race in Watkins Glen a couple of weeks ago, I took these two photos to show the difference between stop action and motion photography. There are many times when stop action is great in sports … Continue reading