Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Polynesian Village Monorail Station #flickr flic.kr/p/2jiMMrp : 9 hours ago
- .@dana_balter does not accept money from industry or corporate PACs. She will work for the people of #NY24, not the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- She gets better and better with each one. Of course, his material is gold. twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… : 14 hours ago
- Join me in telling Congress to ban wildlife trade to protect public health and #StopExtinction. Sign the petition. mobilize.biologicaldiversity.org/sign/tell-cong… : 19 hours ago
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: free
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the eighth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the third year I was asked to produce this show so they must have liked the previous two shows. If you … Continue reading
Having learned how to figure out when and how to take Blue Hour photos last year. I have heard a few of you mentioning you would like to give it a try. Here’s your opportunity! I want you to go … Continue reading
Last year, OnOne Software introduced a new product to bring layer processing to both Apple Aperture 3 and Adobe Lightroom called Perfect Layers. While using layers is a staple of Photoshop processing, it is not available in either Aperture or … Continue reading