Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 15 hours ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 1 day ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: lights
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
Wishing All of You a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
For me, a vacation is a time to go on an adventure. Whether that be for a weekend in a nearby park or a trip to a big city. I want to see, learn and do something when I am … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading