Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sigh, what they worried about? Maybe if instead of denying people's right to vote, they actually try and win voters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The GOP needs badly to win in 2022, so they're cheating to do it through draconian and racially motivated voter suppressio… : 13 hours ago
- RT @GovHowardDean: Georgia makes history by electing its first Black senator and first Jewish senator. The Georgia legislature responds by… : 13 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch win! https://t.co/1vsHSoVNBG : 1 day ago
- RT @altNOAA: The marketing on this bag is from 1982, when oil companies were helping grocery stores sell Americans on single use plastic ba… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: lights
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
Wishing All of You a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
For me, a vacation is a time to go on an adventure. Whether that be for a weekend in a nearby park or a trip to a big city. I want to see, learn and do something when I am … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading