Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden #BidenHarris #Gras… : 10 hours ago
- New Walt Disney World Resort Discounts Released for Early 2021! Click the link to request a no obligation quote t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Sharing with @kmthomas06 and @Mitch_M Raya and the Last Dragon | Official Teaser Trailer from @DisneyAnimation youtu.be/9BPMTr-NS9s : 16 hours ago
- Biden's Social Security and SSI plan would lift 1.4 million out of poverty, study finds money.yahoo.com/bidens-social-… via @Yahoo : 20 hours ago
- US Voters be like New Zealand voters. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/KiwiEV/status/… : 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: wildcats
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading
Continuing my quest to capture peak sports action, I caught a series of photos last night as the West Genesee Wildcats took on the Baldwinsville Bees in high school boys ice hockey. A teammate’s stick had tripped the West Genesee … Continue reading
I attended the Syracuse University Orange Men’s Big East Basketball game on Saturday night along with 34,615 other, mostly Syracuse, fans. The Orange went on to a 95-77 victory over the rival Villanova Wildcats from Philadelphia. SU called this a … Continue reading