Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Brilliant! #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/st… : 4 minutes ago
- Looks like the backslash moved the needle on this one, @Mitch_M Now, will another team go after him or will he end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Note to @FordMustang #MachE and @VW ID.3/4....DO NOT DO THIS! I expect OTA updates to add to my experiences, not ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cny
The Central New York Regional Market in Syracuse, New York was brimming with activity last weekend with people looking over the local farmers and vendors fresh and locally grown Spring treats. Strawberries were king as I saw people buying them in … Continue reading
That’s American Football for my international friends. I got the opportunity to photograph my local high school home game last Friday night. That’s right, it was a night game. Something I would not have been able to do in the … Continue reading
The fun part about photography is where it takes you. A few days ago I caught a retweet from a friend of mine about one of his friends who just joined a roller derby team.. I asked my friend if … Continue reading
It felt good to be back in the local ice rink photographing a high school hockey game last Friday night. The game featured the New York state number one ranked West Genesee Wildcats being hosted by the Baldwinsville Bees. With … Continue reading