Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 hour ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 8 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 20 hours ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: rome
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
The Mohawk Valley was a B-52G Stratofortress long range bomber which last flew out of the Griffiss Air Force Base (AFB) outside of Rome, New York. Its last missions were flown during Desert Storm over Iraq in support of the … Continue reading
The baseball umpire was having a fun time playing his air guitar as he waited for the pre-game music to be turned off so he could get the game underway. Click Here for more photos from the 2011 CNY Thunder … Continue reading
I was invited to photograph the CNY Thunder Classic baseball tournament again this year. Unlike last year when the weather was cool and damp, this year our summer has been hot and dry. While the fields at Rome Baseball Association … Continue reading