Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 16 hours ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 16 hours ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: baseball
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
As in the last two years, the last assignment for this year is about what you have already photographed. Assignment 16 gives you the opportunity to share your Best Photos of 2011. I am looking for a minimum of three … Continue reading
The baseball umpire was having a fun time playing his air guitar as he waited for the pre-game music to be turned off so he could get the game underway. Click Here for more photos from the 2011 CNY Thunder … Continue reading
This is a concept well known in photography. The better you know a subject, the better you can photograph it. I grew up playing ice hockey so I feel the most comfortable and confident covering high school and pro games. … Continue reading