Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- .@RedhawkLax defeat the Rochester River Monsters 12-6 in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/lzh9L6zajo : 4 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax extend their lead over the Rochester River Monster to 8-4 after 2 periods in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 5 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax lead the Rochester River Monsters 4-2 after 1st Period in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/QL0JPt8ZDL : 6 hours ago
- Great call on tonight's #SyrCrunch game tonight @Dan_DUva. Rest up your voice for Wednesday. See ya then! #FIN15H https://t.co/JFvydHJGMn : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to the #SyrCrunch and @TyeMcGinn on his OT winner over the @IceCapsAHL. #FIN15H https://t.co/VHvN2w3CHF : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: wide angle
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Every feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.