Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@PlugPowerInc says new technology will put it on par with Toyota's #hydrogen fuel cell car. Hey, @Ford… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- .@ENERGY Department Announces up to $3.5M for Nuclear-Compatible #Hydrogen Production R&D. A good use of existing f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something #NewYorkers can and do look forward to. @Rev4NY @NYSERDA @NYGovCuomo twitter.com/ApexCleanEnerg… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax are leading the @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax by a score of 10-2 in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- The @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse upsets the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax, 8-7, in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: vacation
On my last adventure, it was very cold and wintery. On this one, the weather was not ideal for the location but much warmer and tropical. My wife and I took a three-night Caribbean cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney … Continue reading
Every feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
What a vacation with a wedding in the middle of it. Here are a few photos from the scrapbook. Let us start with the three down the left side from top to bottom: Enjoying a Konk Kooler on Castaway Cay with … Continue reading
Vacation is defined as a period of time that a person or persons spend away from home, school, or business usually in order to relax or travel. I guess the dictionary never heard of a Stay-cation. Nor did any of the … Continue reading