Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Here's another one of my #ecoboost @FordMustang for #FEF #baldwinsville #newyork https://t.co/AXOVgO0tgt : 1 day ago
- Heady times...miss them. My parents let me stay up late to see this live. twitter.com/NYTArchives/st… : 2 days ago
- Another location from last night for my #Ecoboost @FordMustang down by the river which runs through my town.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- #Ecoboost @FordMustang and I at the old bowling alley for a pre-season league meeting. #Liverpool #neon https://t.co/6poRqwNYC7 : 3 days ago
- Wouldn't it be better to invite both parties to the table? You know, work things out for the greater good of all Am… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: flash
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading