Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax move on after defeating the @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 7-4, in @NYSPHSAA #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 4-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Game over as @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax defeats the @LCSDAthletics, 11-6, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax is leading the @LCSDAthletics, 5-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Hey, @Syracuse1848 and @OnondagaCounty, with @VoltaCharging you can offer #free #BEV charging at your popular venue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: flash
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading