Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I support passing the #RestoreMotherNature Bond Act — to restore our environment and combat climate change in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMHornetsHockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 1 day ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading
Almost 1,200 people ran in the 43rd Annual Baldwinsville Kiwanis Turkey Trot 5K Run in Baldwinsville, New York on Thanksgiving this year. The photo above was taken a few seconds after the start of the 5K event. Eventual winner, Chris Stogsdill, is … Continue reading
My sister makes the best banana bread. I know I am bias but it is fabulous. She left me two loaves after we ate up this plate on Thanksgiving last week. Thanks, Sis!