Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 10 hours ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 17 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 1 day ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fire
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading