Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ShawnInArizona: I don't wish the coronavirus on anybody But at this point, with all the knowledge and data readily available If someo… : 3 hours ago
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 2 days ago
- Is this enough for you to wear a mask and push our governments to take the COVID-19 threat seriously? twitter.com/billyscheel/st… : 2 days ago
- RT @briantylercohen: Good photographers manage to capture the true essence of their subject. Photo by @corumphoto https://t.co/Havgf8Xp3D : 2 days ago
- The Oil and Gas Industry is panicking and want this done before Trump and the GOP are voted out of office in Novemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: fire
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading