Next week I will share with you my best photos of 2010. This week I want to share with you what I feel is my best (ie., favorite) photo from my visits to Walt Disney World over the last year. It is not surprising the photo is from my favorite park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and from a show full of fast cars and explosions, Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
Best of Views Infinitum
- Upstate New York Upstate NY Stock Photos 0
- Views Infinitum Gallery Click Here to View and Purchase Photo Prints and Gift Items of the Best of Views Infinitum. 0
- Picture This! Disney Photoblog Learn photography from a Disney fans point of view 0
- The Magic in Pixels Disney Themepark Photography 0
- Alaska Photography Photographing Alaska one plane ride at a time 0
- Breezes at Dawn The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you… 0
- Carsten's Photoblog Just another………blog! 0
- Cindy Dyer’s Blog 0
- I’m Just Sharing Mitch’s Blog for Bloggers 0
- Isathreadsoflife’s Blog Isa shares her thoughts and photos from Switzerland. 0
- Julie Journeys Off the Beaten Path Eats and Activities in the Capital Region and Beyond! 0
- Lake Superior Spirit Blogging from the Upper Peninsula North Woods… 0
- Montana Outdoors A weblog dedicated to the world outside the cities. 0
- My 2008 blog Beautiful Photos from Denmark 0
- Nye Noona The Thought That Makes You Itch… 0
- Picture Day An exploration of what I see 0
- Yesbut’s Weblog Read the About Page to find out 0
- Brenda Tharp 0
- Darwin Wiggett Life and Learning Through the Lens 0
- David duChemin Gear is Good, Vision is Better 0
- Joe McNally 0
- Ken Rockwell 0
- Kent Weakley 0
- Moose Peterson 0
- Scott Thomas Website for Scott Thomas Photography 0
- Thom Hogan Supporting Nikon on the Internet since 1994 0
- Digital Photography School Photography Tips, Reviews and More! 0
- Light Stalking Photography Blog and Community 0
- Nikon Rumors where there’s smoke there’s fire 0
- PhotoApps.Expert Resource for tips, training and more for Photo Apps 0
- PhotoCritic.org A writing and photography blog 0
- Photofocus It’s All About Photography 0
- Scott Kelby’s Blog Photoshop Insider 0
Follow Me on TweeterTweets by sthomasphotos
Fantastic! Can FEEL the heat!
Glad you can as I must certainly did.
WOW! What a spectacular scene.
Shot on the exact time. Bravo Scott!
Burst mode is a wonderful thing, Carsten. Thanks!
This one’s an easy favorite… amazing shot!
It stood out among a lot of good images from the Disney parks. It just had more of ‘it’ than those.
I’ll be looking forward to your best photos, Scott! You sure got the timing right on this one!
Thanks, Terry! It was tough to whittle down all the photos from 2010. I know an editor would have chosen differently.
Oh dear….but great photo and colors!
Oh dear? All is planned careful with safety first for the driver, crew and spectators.
Wow, now thats a nice capture!
I think that would make a great poster in my bedroom 😀
Wow, this is a fantastic picture; great timing! Of course, neither you or I would have done it. 🙂
Speak for yourself. 🙂
Wow, that is a fabulous photo, awesome 🙂
Thank you, Consuelo!
Love that photo. Were you in the stands? I have been there and we were pretty far from the action.
There is a VIP seating area I got to sit in last year. For this year, I found a place just behind the VIP area. It lines up great for the finale as well as anything in the center or left of center for the show.
very nice work
im new to word press, can u tell me how to make pics bigger?
and how i add comments like this.
thnx no hurry enjoy ur holiday
Scott, I saw this yesterday at the Disney’s Hollywood Studio but sadly I didn’t aim my camera at the right spot. It’s difficult to get a good shot at this show since it happened so fast and this is a great shot.