Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @SyrCaltCats @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/30/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @takeitev: It’s her emails. Or “brexit oven ready” https://t.co/XG3r8Werjk : 1 day ago
- This Supreme Court is time tunneling the United States back to the 1950's this past two weeks. What's next? Allow D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @NYPAenergy: 🔌🚘Get your #EV ready for your #July4th road trip! To encourage more New Yorkers to drive emissions-free this holiday week… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @Smittiebaseball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/26/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Daily Archives: December 27, 2010
Get a new digital camera for Christmas? How about a new speedlight (flash) or lens? I strongly suggest you take the time to read the equipment’s manual like this young women. Manuals hold the secret to every switch, button, toggle, … Continue reading →