Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 1 hour ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 1 hour ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
An iced cathedral was what first came to mind when I saw Taughannock Falls last weekend. The huge icicles were like the pipes of a massive organ I estimated were hanging down 50 feet or more and surrounded the water … Continue reading
By popular demand, here are more photos from the Disney Dream’s Christening Cruise. I have already talked about the christening cermony and showed you some photos of the food served at the restaurants on board the Disney Dream. This was … Continue reading
When traveling and eating at restaurants whether on land or sea, you do not have the luxury of using a tripod or controlling the light. As I knew I would be traveling to Walt Disney World and going on a … Continue reading