Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Covering the @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees #section3football game tonight. The Bees students are ready for it. https://t.co/oKC78ilibE : 9 hours ago
- Just read @JoeSmithTB excellent article on @roscoldash on his dream season with the @TBLightning. Fun story, my wif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Photographed this critter along the Seneca River near Liverpool, NY. Having trouble identifying it. Hoping either t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- In 30 days, @TheOncenter Upstate Medical University Arena at the Onondaga County War Memorial will be hosting a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Valuable crab populations are in a ‘very scary’ decline in warming Bering Sea #globalwarming #climatechange… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
An iced cathedral was what first came to mind when I saw Taughannock Falls last weekend. The huge icicles were like the pipes of a massive organ I estimated were hanging down 50 feet or more and surrounded the water … Continue reading
By popular demand, here are more photos from the Disney Dream’s Christening Cruise. I have already talked about the christening cermony and showed you some photos of the food served at the restaurants on board the Disney Dream. This was … Continue reading
When traveling and eating at restaurants whether on land or sea, you do not have the luxury of using a tripod or controlling the light. As I knew I would be traveling to Walt Disney World and going on a … Continue reading