Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
- A crisis averted as the USA continues to move forward and not backward under @POTUS On Track, by @DanRather steady.substack.com/p/on-track?r=i… : 1 week ago
- This is what the @NYSFair needs to do in the Orange lot. @GovKathyHochul @NYSERDA twitter.com/bobbyllew/stat… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: aperture 3
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Here is a topic many photographers dread. However, with today’s workflow tools, it is really easy to add keywords to our photographs. I use Apple’s Aperture 3 so I know it best. Adobe’s Lightroom also does this plus there are … Continue reading
Chase Jarvis announced creativeLIVE.com, the world’s first LIVE creative education Internet channel this week. For photography, there are courses from professional photographers David DuChemin, Zack Arias, Scott Bourne, Art Wolfe and others. And…it’s all FREE! Yep, instead of paying hundreds … Continue reading