Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After Regulation and OT, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey end up tied, 1-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- After 2 periods play, @RFASports trails the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 1-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are scoreless in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: apple
Last year I showed you a new photo app from MacPhun for Apple computers called Snapheal. It did its job of removing objects both small and large from digital photographs. Being a standalone application, it could only work with files … Continue reading
Up until this year, I really did not see a need for a different photo editor beyond Apple’s Aperture 3.x. I envied from a far the Adobe Photoshop community and their endless supply of support. The price of joining the Photoshop world … Continue reading
It was a crisp autumn morning last Saturday. Temperatures had dipped below freezing for the first time this season and the sky was a clear and deep blue color. It was a day of many photowalks all over the world … Continue reading