Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GAME GALLERY: @SyrCougars played @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey adds another goal for a 4-0 lead over the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Two quick goals and a breakaway has put the @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey up 3-0 over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey shuts out the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #dports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Another scoreless period between the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey and @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey as they head to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: apple
Last year I showed you a new photo app from MacPhun for Apple computers called Snapheal. It did its job of removing objects both small and large from digital photographs. Being a standalone application, it could only work with files … Continue reading
Up until this year, I really did not see a need for a different photo editor beyond Apple’s Aperture 3.x. I envied from a far the Adobe Photoshop community and their endless supply of support. The price of joining the Photoshop world … Continue reading
It was a crisp autumn morning last Saturday. Temperatures had dipped below freezing for the first time this season and the sky was a clear and deep blue color. It was a day of many photowalks all over the world … Continue reading