Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 13 hours ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 15 hours ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 16 hours ago
- RT @PaulEDawson: “We’re currently witnessing a great deception, where the companies most responsible for catastrophically heating the plane… : 17 hours ago
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: summer
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
Last week I shared photos of birds. This week I feature some of the mammals at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York I photographed during my visit. An adult Snow Leopard (Panthera uncia) prowling the enclosure. Snow Leopards … Continue reading
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading