Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @PopSci: Migratory birds in the Eastern US are struggling to adapt to climate change popsci.com/story/animals/… https://t.co/S2KgS90mqM : 10 hours ago
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 17 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 days ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: summer
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading
Before flying out to Seattle last summer, my wife and I spent a day in Boston, Massachusetts. Thanks to a good friend who lives in the Boston area, we got to see a lot of the city’s historical and famous … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading