Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The victorious #SyrCrunch squad from @TheFrozenDome event 3 years ago today. #Syracuse #hockey #fans @CarrierDome44 https://t.co/IWEmPKU0Eq : 1 hour ago
- After Turkey Day and Black Friday shopping, it will be time to head to @TheOncenter War Memorial as the #SyrCrunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- #Trump is making #America work for himself via @AnnMcFeatters as @MelBrooks would say, "It's good to be the King!"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: RT if this image makes you sick. This is what an internet without #NetNeutrality could look like. Can't believe this is actually… : 5 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: ICYMI - twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: summer
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
It has been the longest in days between the end of last year’s New York State Fair and the the start of this year’s Fair. It really is the end of Summer. But, first, we have twelve days of fun, … Continue reading
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading