Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@TheOncenter War Memorial was rocking tonight with a sellout crowd. #BLUnited #AllForOne twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Matthew Peca was tonight's guest on @Dan_DUva #ShootoutShow in @TheOncenter War Memorial. #BLUnited https://t.co/S9HZd6bZAg : 1 day ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch start their @TheAHL North Div. final push with @UticaComets tomorrow night. Call 315-473-4444 for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @williamlegate: This literally happened... Tucker Carlson: "The counties who voted for you will do far worse under your plan" Donald Tru… : 1 day ago
- .@RepJohnKatko vote "NO" on the #AHCA #Trumpcare as it takes us back to Insurance companies caring more about profits than people. : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: summer
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
It has been the longest in days between the end of last year’s New York State Fair and the the start of this year’s Fair. It really is the end of Summer. But, first, we have twelve days of fun, … Continue reading
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading