Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Very sad news about former @SyracuseCrunch Adam Comrie who died in a motorcycle accident recently. Adam was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: The administration has essentially attacked America from the inside, and democracy's next twitter.com/anitakumar01/s… : 2 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I can’t believe I have to say this, but we can’t let Donald Trump open up the Grand Canyon for uranium mining. : 18 hours ago
- Sorry @MarioSaccoNC9 as Carey Price and the @CanadiensMTL send your @penguins out of the playoff bubble. https://t.co/wdFyq0xCHQ : 18 hours ago
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: seneca river
Spring in my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York has not been the best. Very cold and wet for the most part. Over the weekend, we did get a taste of of what a perfect Spring day is. So, I picked … Continue reading
I heard about the Baldwinsville Boat Parade of Lights about a month ago. They said the boats would go through New York Barge Canal Lock 24. I immediately had a vision of the lock being full of boats with colored … Continue reading
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading