Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Last #SyrCrunch home game of this unorthodox season is in the books. The players, coaches, staff and off and on ice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Yeah, Tyler and Brian! twitter.com/TheRealJKJ/sta… : 10 hours ago
- Finally got some time to take a few pics of Blu Max, my @FordMustang #MachE in Infinite Blue. Been really impressed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/4/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Looking forward to the conversation and questions, @SinBinCrunch twitter.com/SinBinCrunch/s… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: song sparrow
The Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) has made an appearance on my blog for each year of its existence. It has become my Spring tradition to post a photo of the sweet sounding little song bird. Last year was the first … Continue reading
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading