Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @TravelingUS: @clairecmc 1) IGNORE THE POLLS 2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CHECK THEIR REGISTRATION AT VOTE.ORG 3) GIVE… : 3 days ago
- .@TheMuppets are Back! Their new show, #MuppetsNow, debuts today on @disneyplus. In #MagicKingdom at #wdw they did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Looks like @RepJohnKatko endorsed candidate is not doing so good with the economy. If only Katko had pushed Trump a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: song sparrow
The Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) has made an appearance on my blog for each year of its existence. It has become my Spring tradition to post a photo of the sweet sounding little song bird. Last year was the first … Continue reading
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading