Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/21/16. @TheAHL #sports #hockey #photography facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/gfY0FhksWa : 14 hours ago
- Climbed up a mountain near Old Forge, NY recently. Red Tree on Bald Mountain #flickr @AdirondackInfo flic.kr/p/MyhyLa : 14 hours ago
- Tonight the @SyracuseCrunch host the @UticaComets at 7PM @TheOncenter War Memorial. Tix available by calling 315-47… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 3 days ago
- PHOTOS: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/15/16. @TheAHL @TBLightning #hockey facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/U22oPBXOqL : 4 days ago
- Congratulations to @L28witko on being named Captain of the @SyracuseCrunch. @TheAHL https://t.co/LWInIyspZP : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading