Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I see some familiar names on the first line for the @TBLightning tonight. #SyrCrunch #TampaCuse https://t.co/Io0U0GxyR9 : 15 hours ago
- Talented photographers will be displaying beautiful work. Would make great gifts and/or artwork for the home or off… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 18 hours ago
- View 384: Taughannock Falls 2016 Yes, it's been a dry summer in upstate #NewYork #nature #waterfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 1 day ago
- View 384: Taughannock Falls 2016 viewsinfinitum.com/2016/09/26/vie… https://t.co/optTeeGrZK : 1 day ago
- Riding the Skyway at the Bloomsburg Fair in PA. https://t.co/MJMYR5j8eB : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading