Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 6 hours ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Wear a Mask (Be Our Guest Parody) youtu.be/ltjBT_TuUVA via @YouTube : 8 hours ago
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @SaifulChemistry: Superb sketch from San Diego Union Tribune @sdut about Katherine Johnson, the African-American mathematician whose cal… : 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: filters
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
My friends at the Disney Photography Blog have released an eBook called Fireworks Photography. The 55-page eBook is something I wished I had when I started to photograph fireworks. It would have saved me much time and money as it … Continue reading
I started out my holiday weekend enjoying fireworks in Syracuse’s Inner Harbor. An area which used to be run down and useless. Over the last few years Syracuse has transformed it into a park area for concerts, festivals and, on … Continue reading