Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 441: Mammals of the @SyracuseZoo #newyork #animal #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… https://t.co/AZaGwZmusJ : 13 hours ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… : 17 hours ago
- I wonder if the #Syracuse area @Hyundai dealers will sell these? The Kia dealers of @DriversVillage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: Eastern states working together to reduce carbon emissions have also helped clean up our air from pollutants and improve health!… : 1 day ago
- RT @joshgad: If you are as worried as I am about what’s happening to the USPS, please spread this info about voting by mail now: 1. Vote e… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: filters
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
My friends at the Disney Photography Blog have released an eBook called Fireworks Photography. The 55-page eBook is something I wished I had when I started to photograph fireworks. It would have saved me much time and money as it … Continue reading
I started out my holiday weekend enjoying fireworks in Syracuse’s Inner Harbor. An area which used to be run down and useless. Over the last few years Syracuse has transformed it into a park area for concerts, festivals and, on … Continue reading