Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 14 hours ago
- Then he called him "Sleepy Joe". How respectful, eh? #Vote2020 twitter.com/USATODAY/statu… : 1 day ago
- Why did you pass???? @TBLightning : 1 day ago
- LOL I'm impressed the camera survived! twitter.com/exploreorg/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: long exposures
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
In contrast to the fast shutter speeds I used for photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey games, photographer Andrew S. Gibson’s ebook SLOW explores the use of long exposure photography. (See below for special discount codes) This is a kind of … Continue reading