Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A government program known as Wildlife Services refuses to stop using cyanide bombs. Small metal cylinders called M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at Fulton Red Raiders fr. 9/17/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #fulton #esm #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Alabama saw more deaths in 2020 than any year in history. Also, it had about 7,000 MORE deaths than births.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- All set up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee at the Wegmans this morning along with Teslas and other Electric Vehicles. Stop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Cool! 2/3rd’s of the photos on the front page of my hometown newspaper are mine this between #football and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: horizon
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading
The moment before the Sun dipped below the horizon, it bathed Delicate Arch at Arches National Park near Moab, Utah in very reddish hues. I was there to capture the moment after walking a 1.5 mile long trail and a … Continue reading
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading