Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After the 2nd period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey maintain a 1-0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- After the 1st period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey have a 1/0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Wolf Mountain Nature Center Photography Session Review viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/22/wol… https://t.co/AZ6zMKkUG7 : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tourists
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53.3 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill’s world famous Street of Fun by the Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The SkyWheel is a Ronald Bussink Professional Rides designed R60 Giant … Continue reading
After a long, cold winter, Niagara Falls had built up a large ice pack around the falls and on the talus rocks at the bottom. Last summer, I photographed the Bridal Veil Falls as people in yellow raincoats walked on the … Continue reading