Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- It was a short but memorable run with the #SyrCrunch @PLLeblond Will miss you big guy! Take care of those little on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- Welcome to the #SyrCrunch Byron Froese. I am sure the guys will overlook this little scuffle the last time you were… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @SkanLakers vs @CBAJDHOCKEY fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div2 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @wgwildcathockey vs @SyrCougarsPuck fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div1 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- Congrats to @wgwildcathockey for winning the @NYSPHSAA #sec3div1#boys #icehockey championship. Look for photo galle… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: orange
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading
The weather this summer has not been conducive for sunsets. Many rainy evenings over the past month have masked the Sun on the horizon. Other times, when it looked promising, haze in the atmosphere had the Sun disappearing before it set. … Continue reading
With the Syracuse University Men’s Basketball team in Atlanta, Georgia for the NCAA Final Four Championship, upstate New York busted out in the team’s colors of orange and blue all last week. Onondaga County even lit up some of the … Continue reading