Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, the Russians didn't win this misinformation battle. Good for #Syracuse. twitter.com/NewsChannel9/s… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @JEathletics at @MCSD_Athletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classd #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- As @RepJohnKatko is about my age, I know he is quite familiar with the #GOP history of environmental protection whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- I will be photographing the games at CNS this week for @EagleNewsOnline @blackwell_phil. Class A Semi-Finals tomorr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive viewsinfinitum.com/2019/05/20/vie… https://t.co/JE3EuUNHZR : 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: song
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading
Runs Out of Rain A new song by one of my favorite Country artists. Hope you enjoy it.
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading
Specifically, my ice hockey history. Last Friday night I photographed a high school ice hockey game between the Baldwinsville Bees (my high school Alma Mater) and the Liverpool Warriors in the Coliseum arena at the New York State Fairgrounds. During … Continue reading
Here is my favorite Christmas song of all time. Done as a father and daughter duet which spans, not only time, but the heavens.