Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Polynesian Village Monorail Station #flickr flic.kr/p/2jiMMrp : 6 hours ago
- .@dana_balter does not accept money from industry or corporate PACs. She will work for the people of #NY24, not the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- She gets better and better with each one. Of course, his material is gold. twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… : 11 hours ago
- Join me in telling Congress to ban wildlife trade to protect public health and #StopExtinction. Sign the petition. mobilize.biologicaldiversity.org/sign/tell-cong… : 15 hours ago
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bees
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Whenever a player in a hockey game nets a goal, if the game is being announced over radio or television, the sports announcer will say, “He Scores!“. As a sports photographer, if I can not get the score, I get … Continue reading