Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Do not let corporations and politicians take the #Earth from us. Read this for ideas on how each of us can make a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @CBingram1 was in the zone tonight with a shutout against @BingDevils, 4-0. #sports #hockey https://t.co/ag34QuvJn1 : 2 days ago
- Two heavyweight scorers added to #SyrCrunch lineup s.syracuse.com/qteEadM via @syrhockey https://t.co/VhdibGpeW4 : 3 days ago
- #Photography Show for @Hospicecny VIII #free #reception #Syracuse #cny viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/17/pho… https://t.co/UiHSKutkOH : 4 days ago
- Great, @BillGates, how about investing in the infrastructure for #hydrogen filling stations to help move personal,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: marching band
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70’s F … Continue reading
Before each home football game at Syracuse University, the Marching Band puts on a show on the SU Quad. While the drummers where performing, the clarinetists placed their instruments into a circle.