Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 441: Mammals of the @SyracuseZoo #newyork #animal #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… https://t.co/AZaGwZmusJ : 14 hours ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… : 19 hours ago
- I wonder if the #Syracuse area @Hyundai dealers will sell these? The Kia dealers of @DriversVillage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: Eastern states working together to reduce carbon emissions have also helped clean up our air from pollutants and improve health!… : 1 day ago
- RT @joshgad: If you are as worried as I am about what’s happening to the USPS, please spread this info about voting by mail now: 1. Vote e… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Travel
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
For years, Doug on flickr has curated the Monorail Monday theme where he posts a photo of a Walt Disney World Monorail each Monday. Others picked it up and, not a Monday goes by, I do not see a monorail … Continue reading
As a Star Wars fan from way back when the first movie premiered back in 1977, I could not wait to visit Walt Disney World last year after Galaxy’s Edge, the newest addition to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opened. The area … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading