Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
- A crisis averted as the USA continues to move forward and not backward under @POTUS On Track, by @DanRather steady.substack.com/p/on-track?r=i… : 1 week ago
- This is what the @NYSFair needs to do in the Orange lot. @GovKathyHochul @NYSERDA twitter.com/bobbyllew/stat… : 1 week ago
Category Archives: Travel
As you can image, the last two years have been rough on the Travel Industry. My wife, Merrie, basically had her business of selling Disney trips stop for months in 2020 and very limited in 2021. It wasn’t until this … Continue reading
Disney photographers are always looking for a new angle of Walt Disney World attractions. For this view of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in the Magic Kingdom, I took a ride on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. As the riverboat glides slowly, … Continue reading
As you can see, this photo was taken on March 9, 2020. Notice none of the guests are wearing masks nor are they social distancing. This was the last click of my shutter at the end of a Walt Disney … Continue reading
Walking down the Gorge Trail to the bottom I spotted this view of the waterfall through the trees and vegetation. Shooting at 1/15th of a second handheld, I used the Da Grip technique to create a steady image. Once I … Continue reading