Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- First, France and now Germany, no wonder all the cool EV cars go to Europe first. They want people to switch to non… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 26 minutes ago
- Submitted for your approval. No black person is immune to the virus of systemic racism. #BlackLivesMatter twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 8 hours ago
- Perspective | I’m a black climate expert. Racism derails our efforts to save the planet. washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… : 23 hours ago
- More wisdom, ideas and a story from @Mitch_M Feel free to share. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 23 hours ago
- About time! Don't forget to add EV stimulus WITHOUT a sales quota to help keep the air clean going forward. twitter.com/thehill/status… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Travel
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
For years, Doug on flickr has curated the Monorail Monday theme where he posts a photo of a Walt Disney World Monorail each Monday. Others picked it up and, not a Monday goes by, I do not see a monorail … Continue reading
As a Star Wars fan from way back when the first movie premiered back in 1977, I could not wait to visit Walt Disney World last year after Galaxy’s Edge, the newest addition to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opened. The area … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading