Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 14 hours ago
- Wow...people have lost their jobs posting stuff like this on the Internet. Just sayin', @RepJohnKatko. #Vote2020 twitter.com/dana_balter/st… : 17 hours ago
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 1 day ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 1 day ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ship
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
On my last adventure, it was very cold and wintery. On this one, the weather was not ideal for the location but much warmer and tropical. My wife and I took a three-night Caribbean cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.
The Disney Cruise Line does cater to families. There are lots of activities and excursions during each cruise families can enjoy together. Disney knew they would also have to cater to adults. Not only adult singles and couples but parents … Continue reading