Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Good start to the season @Bville_Boys_Lax with 11-5 win over @marcellus_lax Photo album will be up later this week.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 32 minutes ago
- Today's @Dan_DUva #InTheBooth interview with @YanniGourde about his OT goal for @TBLightning last night. #BLUnited… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Follow those who will lead the fight to protect our air, water and lands from this week's assualt. @NRDC @SierraClub @Wilderness @LCVoters : 1 day ago
- Federal funding is irreplaceable. #SaveOurStations by signing petition urging Congress to fund local #pubmedia: protectmypublicmedia.org : 1 day ago
- Featuring photography by Yours Truly. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 28-300mm
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading