Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
- A crisis averted as the USA continues to move forward and not backward under @POTUS On Track, by @DanRather steady.substack.com/p/on-track?r=i… : 1 week ago
- This is what the @NYSFair needs to do in the Orange lot. @GovKathyHochul @NYSERDA twitter.com/bobbyllew/stat… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 28-300mm
Disney photographers are always looking for a new angle of Walt Disney World attractions. For this view of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in the Magic Kingdom, I took a ride on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. As the riverboat glides slowly, … Continue reading
I recently spent a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. Here are some of its citizens I photographed during my visit. A family favorite, this Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) was very active seeking out and munching … Continue reading
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading