Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 16 hours ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 20 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: midway
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading
In my continuing education to learn the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens, I went back to the Great New York State Fair last week. The Midway was calling with all the motion of the rides and bright lights. Using … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading