Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 2 hours ago
- Our Second stop along the Genesee River gorge is Middle Falls at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDt8BZ : 13 hours ago
- RT @AlexSibila: EXCELLENT graphics in this article by Yale Climate Connections comparing ICE and EV efficiency! @CC_Yale https://t.co/w6CYJ… : 1 day ago
- Let us take a trip down the Genesee River gorge. First is Upper Falls at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDg6MD : 1 day ago
- Some inspiration for you on this Tuesday in August. Inspiration Point at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nD8zja : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dairy cow
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
Are you wondering where you can find competitions for the latest photo assignment? Here’s some ideas focusing around people competitions at local fairs and festivals. This time of year is popular for county and state fairs and festivals. Around my area … Continue reading