Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 1 day ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 1 day ago
- This is great! @MGmotor bring them to America! It's A New Era | Electric for Everyone | Our New Electric & Plug-In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Bongo Pattern. Bongos evolved striking black and white patterns to help them hide in the dense forests of #Africa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: game
This year, I decided to let others pick my best ten (10) photographs of 2016. Specifically, the people who follow me and/or view my photos on my flickr account based on the number of Favorites or Favs each got. I will … Continue reading
Howard Dolgon, owner of the American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club, has been trying for the last few years to find a way to play a game inside the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. It is not like SU did … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
She was a good sport. Her boyfriend wanted her to play a game during the second intermission of the Syracuse Crunch hockey game. The game, Puck Drop, required her to put on a blind fold while he called out directions … Continue reading