Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @TyeMcGinn knows all about the Home Ice Advantage #Syracuse fans create in @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- I have put together a series of photos w/quotes from #SyrCrunch players. First one up in a few minutes. #FillTheBarn #FIN15H : 1 hour ago
- Hello old friend: @SyracuseCrunch turns to home ice to take control of series vs. Providence via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/20/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL #ECF returns to #Syracuse as #SyrCrunch take on @AHLBruins in Game 3 on Wed. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: couple
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
She was a good sport. Her boyfriend wanted her to play a game during the second intermission of the Syracuse Crunch hockey game. The game, Puck Drop, required her to put on a blind fold while he called out directions … Continue reading
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. 🙂