While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit Onondaga Lake Park near Liverpool, New York to enjoy being outside without heavy winter coats.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- That's a good question for @SenGillibrand twitter.com/RL_Miller/stat… : 30 minutes ago
- It is amazing what the @realDonaldTrump administration considers "essential" during the #TrumpShutdown twitter.com/RheaSuh/status… : 19 hours ago
- The Good, The Bad, The #SyrCrunch lose 5-4 via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/17/1818… https://t.co/GW1rZrtc3o : 20 hours ago
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in @OlympicNP #travel #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2dahQQU : 20 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: We’re hosting a Monday Matinee against the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Join us for a 1 p.m. puck drop at the War Mem… : 20 hours ago