Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- When the models think they can do a better than the photographer. twitter.com/JoaquimCampa/s… : 43 minutes ago
- RT @Indigenous_ca: ⚡ 75+ Indigenous women from Tribes & Nations across the country are demanding @JoeBiden take executive actions to halt t… : 9 hours ago
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 1 day ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: waves
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
After announcing Assignment 25: Your Photography Passion, I thought I would share some helpful articles on the subject. Here are some reference links for looking more into this thing called passion. They all have a photography theme but the messages … Continue reading
It has been a long hot Summer this year. Made even longer by the mild Spring. As we approach the end of summer and the Autumnal Equinox on September 22. I decided to change what I had planned for Assignment … Continue reading