Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 17 hours ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 1 day ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 2 days ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: weather
Ever feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
The Autumnal Equinox is defined as the point in time the center of the Sun passes through the same plane as the Earth’s equator in the direction from North to South on or around September 21st or 22nd each year. … Continue reading