Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 40 minutes ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 2 hours ago
- RT @PhilRuss97: "To combat climate change, we don’t just need people to make better choices. We need to give people better options. To spur… : 3 hours ago
- FYI and for those thinking this is so.... twitter.com/Yamiche/status… : 6 hours ago
- #Pandora Waterfall to Flights of Passage #wdw #disneysanimalkingdom #avatar #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2jKUyYn : 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: seasons
The Autumnal Equinox is defined as the point in time the center of the Sun passes through the same plane as the Earth’s equator in the direction from North to South on or around September 21st or 22nd each year. … Continue reading
I first posted the Four Seasons assignment on December 8, 2010. One year and twenty days later, I am very pleased to say eight people took up the challenge with me and finished the year long study of the passage … Continue reading
I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about this assignment. I am not good at finding interesting subjects for long term photography projects. After spending a day at Taughannock Falls last January, I knew this impressive waterfall was … Continue reading
Getting close to when people who are working on the Four Seasons assignment (due December 28th) will be submitting their photos. Got the first submission from Debbie of the Lower Falls in Treman State Park near Ithaca, New York. What … Continue reading